Wednesday 15 November 2017

The Winter Arashiyama Lantern Festival

Kyoto has been cold at nights and in the mornings since I had come back from a one-week holiday in Melbourne, Australia.

The winter is coming here and reddened tree leaves are seen and some of them are scattered. It's a busy peak tourist season here once again!


Reddened tree leaves

An annual winter lantern festival is being held at Arashiyama, the famous as the bamboo forest, between 8th and 17th December.


The Arashiyama Winter Lantern Festival (picture taken in 2015)

It will bring you a precious holiday here in Kyoto.

*************************************************

I am announcing that I have decided that this post will be the last one here on the Kyo Sensational Blog. Now I have found I had more things to write rather than just Kyoto.

These would include my travel experiences, sports, public issues.

I am launching a new blog soon and will release the name and concepts once the progresses have been done.

Thank you for wonderful supports on this blog and viewing blogs and leaving comments on the new blog page would be much appreciated.

I wish you (my awesome, loyal and encouraging readers) all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment